Sat, Apr 29|
The Lyric Theater
Tony Ocean's Rat Pack Dinner/Show - Sat. 4/29- Doors 5 p.m. - Dinner 5:30 p.m. - Show 7 p.m.
After wowing a sold out crowd back in October, Tony Ocean's Rat Pack tribute group returns to that toddling town, Blue Island. You'll hear all of the Rat Pack's greatest hits by Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. A traditional Italian dinner will be served prior to the show. Mangia!
Time & Location
Apr 29, 7:00 PM
The Lyric Theater, 12952 Western Ave, Blue Island, IL 60406, USA
About The Event
Tony Ocean (Dean Martin), Bill Serritella (Frank Sinatra) and Elliot Wimbush (Sammy Davis Jr.) will serenade fans with the sounds of the Rat Pack in an intimate show that promises to be as memorable as their first go-around back in October. But that's not all. A traditional Italian style dinner, including salad, pasta and more, is sure to have stomachs singing 'That's Amore' before the Rat Pack take the stage.
- No refunds 24 hours after purchase.
- Food and drink items from outside The Lyric concession stand are prohibited.
- All cell phones must be turned off when the movie is in progress.
- Guest must refrain from talking or communicating (phone) during a movie in a manner that disrupts others.
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the theater.
- Weapons are not allowed in the theater.
- We ask guests if they must chew gum in the theater, please discard it in the proper waste cans in the facility.
- No person 15 years old or younger will be admitted unless they are accompanied by a parent or adult guardian who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage guest.
- Guests must be at least 17 with a valid ID to see an R-rated film without a parent or guardian. No child under 8 years old will be admitted to any R-rated film.
- The Lyric is committed to maintaining a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. We ask all guests to respect each other.
- Guests cannot wear hoodies with the hood up in the theater.
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes or any other substance in the theater is prohibited.
- Guests sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when asked.
- Guests must refrain from placing their shoes or feet on any seating surface in the theater.
- Recording the movie presentation by any means of electronics is prohibited.
- Parents/Adult guardians must ensure their children’s behavior is not disruptive to others in the theater.
- Lyric employees will respect all guests and treat them in a professional manner.
Main floor seating
+$1.37 service fee
+$1.37 service fee