Sat, Jun 10|
The Lyric Theater
Summer Celebrations Party- Reserve Your Spot! - Sun. 6/10 - 6pm - 9pm
Looking for a place to host your Graduation, Birthday, or Summer Party? Have a small, medium or large group? We have just the space! Pizza Buffet including Garden Salad, Mostaccioli, and Cheese, Sausage, and Pepperoni Pizzas.
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
The Lyric Theater, 12952 Western Ave, Blue Island, IL 60406, USA
About The Event
Looking for a place to host your Summer Graduation or Birthday Party?
Have a small, medium or large group? We have just the space!
Adult $29.95, Child 6-12 $17.95, Child 5 and under $6.95 includes buffet of Garden Salad, Mostaccioli, and Cheese. Sausage, and Pepperoni Pizzas.
-Full cash bar will be featuring Seasonal Cocktails.
-Iversen's baked goods, Popcorn & Concessions available for purchase & Pre-order.
- No refunds 24 hours after purchase
- Food and drink items from outside The Lyric is prohibited.
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the theater.
- Weapons are not allowed in the theater.
- We ask guests if they must chew gum in the theater, please discard it in the proper waste cans in the facility.
- No person under 21 years old allowed to consume alcohol.
- No person under 18 allowed without a parent or guardian.
- The Lyric is committed to maintaining a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. We ask all guests to respect each other.
- Guests cannot wear hoodies with the hood up in the theater.
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes or any other substance in the theater is prohibited.
- Guests sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when asked.
- Guests must refrain from placing their shoes or feet on any seating surface in the theater.
- Lyric employees will respect all guests and treat them in a professional manner.
Ticket includes buffet with Pizza, Pasta, and Salad. Ticket price includes 10% tax and 15% gratuity.From $6.95 to $29.95
- $29.95+$0.75 service fee
- $17.95+$0.45 service fee
- $6.95+$0.17 service fee