Sun, Apr 30|
The Lyric Theater
Celebrating Celine Dion starring Jenene Caramielo - Sun. April 30- Doors open at 5 p.m. - Show starts at 6 p.m.
Jenene’s breathtaking vocals leave audiences awestruck while baring her soul to Celine's classic hits & more. Jenene has shared the stage with Chicago, opened for the Beach Boys and performed at the Governor's Ball at the White House. We are thrilled to bring her to The Lyric in this must-see event.
Time & Location
Apr 30, 6:00 PM
The Lyric Theater, 12952 Western Ave, Blue Island, IL 60406, USA
About The Event
Jenene Caramielo studied classical voice at the Civic Light Opera in Pittsburgh, as well as Carnegie Mellon University, and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Musical Theater from Shenandoah Conservatory. Her vocal range and power mezmirizes audiences throughout the country while singing hits such as “I Drove All Night," "Courage" and "Power of Love."
- No refunds 24 hours after purchase.
- Food and drink items from outside The Lyric concession stand are prohibited.
- All cell phones must be turned off when the movie is in progress.
- Guest must refrain from talking or communicating (phone) during a movie in a manner that disrupts others.
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the theater.
- Weapons are not allowed in the theater.
- We ask guests if they must chew gum in the theater, please discard it in the proper waste cans in the facility.
- No person 15 years old or younger will be admitted unless they are accompanied by a parent or adult guardian who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage guest.
- Guests must be at least 17 with a valid ID to see an R-rated film without a parent or guardian. No child under 8 years old will be admitted to any R-rated film.
- The Lyric is committed to maintaining a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. We ask all guests to respect each other.
- Guests cannot wear hoodies with the hood up in the theater.
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes or any other substance in the theater is prohibited.
- Guests sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when asked.
- Guests must refrain from placing their shoes or feet on any seating surface in the theater.
- Recording the movie presentation by any means of electronics is prohibited.
- Parents/Adult guardians must ensure their children’s behavior is not disruptive to others in the theater.
- Lyric employees will respect all guests and treat them in a professional manner.
Main floor seating
+$1.37 service fee
+$1.25 service fee