Sat, Apr 22|
The Lyric Theater
BEYOND THE BLONDE - Sat. 4/22- Doors open 6:30 p.m., Show Begins at 7:30 p.m.
Beyond The Blonde is the Midwest’s only tribute to Pink, Gwen Stefani, and Lady Gaga. The band is led by singer Charity, whose energy and power vocals showcase the songs of the multi-platinum selling, Grammy award-winning stars along with other female artists. Girl power all the way.
Time & Location
Apr 22, 7:30 PM
The Lyric Theater, 12952 Western Ave, Blue Island, IL 60406, USA
About The Event
- No refunds 24 hours after ticket purchase.
- Food and drink items from outside The Lyric concession stand are prohibited.
- All cell phones must be turned off when the movie is in progress.
- Guest must refrain from talking or communicating (phone) during a movie in a manner that disrupts others.
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the theater.
- Weapons are not allowed in the theater.
- We ask guests if they must chew gum in the theater, please discard it in the proper waste cans in the facility.
- No person 15 years old or younger will be admitted unless they are accompanied by a parent or adult guardian who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage guest.
- Guests must be at least 17 with a valid ID to see an R-rated film without a parent or guardian. No child under 8 years old will be admitted to any R-rated film.
- The Lyric is committed to maintaining a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. We ask all guests to respect each other.
- Guests cannot wear hoodies with the hood up in the theater.
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes or any other substance in the theater is prohibited.
- Guests sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when asked.
- Guests must refrain from placing their shoes or feet on any seating surface in the theater.
- Recording the movie presentation by any means of electronics is prohibited.
- Parents/Adult guardians must ensure their children’s behavior is not disruptive to others in the theater.
- Lyric employees will respect all guests and treat them in a professional manner.
+$0.75 service fee
Main Floor Seating
+$0.87 service fee