Sat, Mar 18|
The Lyric Theater
Best of Blue Island Awards Dinner - Sat. 3/18- Doors at 6pm - Dinner at 7pm - Awards at 8pm
The Best of Blue Island Awards return on March 18, 2023 and we're taking the show to the stage of The Lyric Theater! Join us as we honor our Woman of the Year, Man of the Year, Volunteer of the Year, and Business of the Year, along with a few new categories!
Time & Location
Mar 18, 2023, 6:00 PM
The Lyric Theater, 12952 Western Ave, Blue Island, IL 60406, USA
About The Event
The Best of Blue Island Awards return on March 18, 2023 and we're taking the show to the stage of The Lyric Theater! Join us as we honor our Woman of the Year, Man of the Year, Volunteer of the Year, and Business of the Year, along with a few new categories including First Responder of the Year, Educator of the Year, Healthcare Professional of the Year, and award our first ever Civic Leadership Scholarships to two Eisenhower High School Seniors. Ticket includes dinner, dessert, live music, and beer/wine/champagne.
- No refunds 24 hours after ticket purchase.
- Food and drink items from outside The Lyric concession stand are prohibited.
- All cell phones must be turned off when the movie is in progress.
- Guest must refrain from talking or communicating (phone) during a movie in a manner that disrupts others.
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the theater.
- Weapons are not allowed in the theater.
- We ask guests if they must chew gum in the theater, please discard it in the proper waste cans in the facility.
- No person 15 years old or younger will be admitted unless they are accompanied by a parent or adult guardian who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage guest.
- Guests must be at least 17 with a valid ID to see an R-rated film without a parent or guardian. No child under 8 years old will be admitted to any R-rated film.
- The Lyric is committed to maintaining a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. We ask all guests to respect each other.
- Guests cannot wear hoodies with the hood up in the theater.
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes or any other substance in the theater is prohibited.
- Guests sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when asked.
- Guests must refrain from placing their shoes or feet on any seating surface in the theater.
- Recording the movie presentation by any means of electronics is prohibited.
- Parents/Adult guardians must ensure their children’s behavior is not disruptive to others in the theater.
- Lyric employees will respect all guests and treat them in a professional manner.
- The Lyric Theater reserves the right to cancel a movie if less that (30) tickets have been sold 48 hours prior to the movie show time with a full refund provided to the ticket purchaser.