Sat, Mar 11|
The Lyric Theater
An Evening with Eric Lindell - Sat. 3/11- Doors open at 6:30 p.m., Show 7:30 p.m.
With his raspy, soulful voice and instantly memorable original songs, roots-rocking Eric Lindell is a true one-of-a-kind talent. Mixing West Coast rock and swampy Gulf Coast R&B with honky-tonk country and Memphis soul, Lindell creates American roots music that is surprisingly and sweetly familiar.
Time & Location
Mar 11, 7:30 PM
The Lyric Theater, 12952 Western Ave, Blue Island, IL 60406, USA
About The Event
- No refunds 24 hours after purchase.
- Food and drink items from outside The Lyric concession stand are prohibited.
- All cell phones must be turned off when the movie is in progress.
- Guest must refrain from talking or communicating (phone) during a movie in a manner that disrupts others.
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the theater.
- Weapons are not allowed in the theater.
- We ask guests if they must chew gum in the theater, please discard it in the proper waste cans in the facility.
- No person 15 years old or younger will be admitted unless they are accompanied by a parent or adult guardian who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage guest.
- Guests must be at least 17 with a valid ID to see an R-rated film without a parent or guardian. No child under 8 years old will be admitted to any R-rated film.
- The Lyric is committed to maintaining a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. We ask all guests to respect each other.
- Guests cannot wear hoodies with the hood up in the theater.
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes or any other substance in the theater is prohibited.
- Guests sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when asked.
- Guests must refrain from placing their shoes or feet on any seating surface in the theater.
- Recording the movie presentation by any means of electronics is prohibited.
- Parents/Adult guardians must ensure their children’s behavior is not disruptive to others in the theater.
- Lyric employees will respect all guests and treat them in a professional manner.
Main floor seating
+$1.12 service fee
+$1.00 service fee