Sat, Jul 29|
The Lyric Theater
A Day on the Dixie - 7/29 - Doors open at 11 a.m.
A Day on the Dixie, presented by the A's R Us Model A Car Club, is a classic car tour combined with a historic question and answer game along the way. The parking lot behind the Lyric will be the last stop on the tour. The Lyric will be open for cash bar and concessions, as well as showing films.
Time & Location
Jul 29, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Lyric Theater, 12952 Western Ave, Blue Island, IL 60406, USA
About The Event
A Day on the Dixie, presented by the A's R Us Model A Car Club, is a classic car tour combined with a historic question and answer game along the way. The parking lot between York St. and High St. behind the Lyric Theater will be the last stop on the tour, where you will turn in your game sheets to win raffle tickets for correct answers. The Lyric will be open from 11AM until 5PM for cash bar and concessions for purchase, and will also be showing films throughout on the big screen. Find information on the entire event here. Register your vehile to secure your spot!
- No refunds 24 hours after ticket purchase.
- Food and drink items from outside The Lyric concession stand are prohibited.
- All cell phones must be turned off when the movie is in progress.
- Guest must refrain from talking or communicating (phone) during a movie in a manner that disrupts others.
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the theater.
- Weapons are not allowed in the theater.
- We ask guests if they must chew gum in the theater, please discard it in the proper waste cans in the facility.
- No person 15 years old or younger will be admitted unless they are accompanied by a parent or adult guardian who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage guest.
- Guests must be at least 17 with a valid ID to see an R-rated film without a parent or guardian. No child under 8 years old will be admitted to any R-rated film.
- The Lyric is committed to maintaining a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. We ask all guests to respect each other.
- Guests cannot wear hoodies with the hood up in the theater.
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes or any other substance in the theater is prohibited.
- Guests sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when asked.
- Guests must refrain from placing their shoes or feet on any seating surface in the theater.
- Recording the movie presentation by any means of electronics is prohibited.
- Parents/Adult guardians must ensure their children’s behavior is not disruptive to others in the theater.
- Lyric employees will respect all guests and treat them in a professional manner.
- The Lyric Theater reserves the right to cancel a movie if less that (30) tickets have been sold 48 hours prior to the movie show time with a full refund provided to the ticket purchaser.